The Federal College of Education (Technical), Omoku in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka invites applications from JAMB UTME candidates for post-UTME screening exercise for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Interested candidates are to be guided by the following:
- A) All prospective candidates who chose Federal College of Education(Tech), Omoku in affiliation with University of Nigeria , Nsukka (UNN) as their first choice and have also done change of institution and courses to Federal College of Education (Tech), Omoku and have 2017 UTME scores not less than 120, and also DIRECT ENTRY candidates who chose the College as their first choice and have done change of institution and courses to the college are by informed that Screening Registration Exercise for 2017/2018 admission is on.
- B) In addition to the above, all candidates who have five (5) O/Level credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings for (UTME), plus NCE, ND, Diploma and advanced NABTEB etc. for DIRECT ENTRY.
- C) Direct entry candidates possessing either NCE, Diploma or Advance level papers in relevant subjects for the 3-year program who did not choose Federal College of Education (Technical), Omoku in affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka as their first choice in the 2017/2018 JAMB Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the College.
However, candidates in categories B and C are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal College of Education (Technical), Omoku in affiliation with The University of Nigeria Nsukka 72 hours before applying.
PROGRAMS OF STUDY IN THE COLLEGE ARE:
- Agricultural Science Education
- Home Economics Education
- Industrial Technical Education
- Fine and Applied Art Education
- Computer Science Education
- Physics Education
- Mathematics Education
- Business Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) only for the screening exercise, One Thousand Naira (1,000.00) only for portal access fee into Midland Micro-finance Bank Account No. 1140104963. Present the teller at the College Bursary Department to obtain College official receipt. Five Hundred (500.00) Naira only for processing fee. The (2,000.00) and (1,000.00) Naira are paid at the bank while the (500.00) Naira is paid at the office where the processing is done.
Conclude the registration exercise and submit photocopies of all relevant documents to the Directorate of Degree Program of the college at campus II.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2017 JAMB UTME original result printout/ Direct Entry printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level result
- Copy of LGA identification
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age declaration
Please note that the online application portal will open from 20th September, 2017 and closes on November, 17th 2017.